duminică, 22 aprilie 2012

Partituri saxofon - Sax Plus! - partituri saxofon + fisiere audio

Partituri saxofon - Sax Plus! - partituri saxofon + fisiere audio

Sax Plus! Vol. 1
cover-20100205.jpg


Heal The World
Diamante
Oye Mi Canto
When I Need You
I Will Survive
You'll Be In My Heart
Morning Dance
Songbird


Sax Plus! Vol. 2
cover.gif


Birdland
The Best
Garden Party
I'm Outta Love
You've Got A Friend
Mustang Sally
On Broadway
Music



Sax Plus! Vol. 3
saxplusvol03.gif


I Wish
It's Raining Men
Still Got The Blues
Sweet Home Chicago
Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
Soul Bossa Nova
Honesty
Lily Was Here


Sax Plus! Vol. 4


Sir Duk
Dancing Queen
Halfe A Minute
Underneath You
Pick Up The Pieces
Samba De Orfey
The Greatest Love
Ai No Corrida


Sax Plus! Vol. 5


Just The Way You Are
Mornin
You Can Count On Me
Isnt She Lovely
Arthur's Theme
Hardrock Cafe
The Chicken
Four Brothers



SaxPlus! Vol. 6


---------
Just The Two Of Us
Conga
Harlem Nocturne
Chameleon
Mercy, Mercy, Mercy
I Feel Good
Easy
Mission Impossible

 SaxPlus! Vol.7


detalii: email: lectiisaxofon@gmail.com
 Partituri saxofon - Sax Plus! - partituri saxofon + fisiere audio


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu